Aphrodite's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Where did everyone go?
AFV2, Do you need it? EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 12:04 pm by Raiendel

» What other games do you play?
AFV2, Do you need it? EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 12:46 pm by Toohotforu

» omg!
AFV2, Do you need it? EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 12:45 pm by Toohotforu

» changed servers
AFV2, Do you need it? EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 12:53 pm by Kaipa

» Lets learn a little more about everyone.
AFV2, Do you need it? EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 10:33 pm by Kaindragoon

» Been away
AFV2, Do you need it? EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 12:06 pm by Toohotforu

» Site problems
AFV2, Do you need it? EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 11:39 pm by Skyver

» If you're still seeing ads
AFV2, Do you need it? EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 8:04 pm by Skyver

» Testing
AFV2, Do you need it? EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 4:20 pm by Skyver

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

AFV2, Do you need it?

Go down

AFV2, Do you need it? Empty AFV2, Do you need it?

Post by Kaipa Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:20 am

I know that most people have a Dynamis linkshell, and one can only hope that it works out well for them, but some of us haven't been so lucky. Often it seems that you can get mixed up in one that turns out to be a barely disguised dictatorship and then you don't get regular access to the desired zones often enough on top of that. Well, I'm not trying to pull anyone away from a good team that works for them, but I just want to extend an invitation to those interested and in need of a fairly casual, Dynamis ONLY shell that will be starting soon. I'm not going to name the shell that was the source of my angst, but just say that my friend is starting a new one and trying to learn from what seems to work vs. what does not; all to make something that gets us the items we really want, while avoiding the drama of tyrannical personalities at the helm. With that said: here are some basic details and a link if interested.

WHAT: DYNAMIS ONLY ls, focus on Northlands/Dreamlands FARMING runs
WHEN: 6pm PST, MON & FRI
REQUIREMENTS: Prefer Northlands/Dreamlands access, lvl 75 job for all events ( Level is required due to smaller groups)
LOTTING SYSTEM: Attendance based point system with allowance for up to 2 lotting choices each run.
ADMISSION PRICE: Free to enter events. Members can sponsor runs & sponsor gets all money drops to reimburse. Eventually a relic pool/ls bank will be developed. Leadership is very flexible on suggestions.
RULES: casual attendence..it is about fun, after all.

LINK: http://hoistthecolours.forumotion.com

Like I said, is a new ls forming, so everyone starts out on blank slate. /tell Keoni or myself if interested. Looking to keep it a fairly small group, so that the lines aren't terribly long for drops.

Kaipa

Jobs Jobs : 75 THF, 60 NIN, 60 SAM, 51 DRK, 37 WAR, 34 RNG

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum