Aphrodite's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Where did everyone go?
Vulpangue - higher lvl help needed~ EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 12:04 pm by Raiendel

» What other games do you play?
Vulpangue - higher lvl help needed~ EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 12:46 pm by Toohotforu

» omg!
Vulpangue - higher lvl help needed~ EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 12:45 pm by Toohotforu

» changed servers
Vulpangue - higher lvl help needed~ EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 12:53 pm by Kaipa

» Lets learn a little more about everyone.
Vulpangue - higher lvl help needed~ EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 10:33 pm by Kaindragoon

» Been away
Vulpangue - higher lvl help needed~ EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 12:06 pm by Toohotforu

» Site problems
Vulpangue - higher lvl help needed~ EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 11:39 pm by Skyver

» If you're still seeing ads
Vulpangue - higher lvl help needed~ EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 8:04 pm by Skyver

» Testing
Vulpangue - higher lvl help needed~ EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 4:20 pm by Skyver

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Vulpangue - higher lvl help needed~

2 posters

Go down

Vulpangue - higher lvl help needed~ Empty Vulpangue - higher lvl help needed~

Post by Tyde Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:43 pm

So I'm trying to get my hands onto a Karura Hachigane for my SMN. Not sure how many higher level peeps we have here, but I think I'll at least need a 75 PLD. Let me know if anyone can help and I'll set up a day/time ^^

* High base damage. Melee hits can do 200-300 damage, 500 critical hits.

* Can be main tanked easily by a well equipped PLD/WAR using defense armor & food. Melee hits will do only 100~125 damage and Wind Shear only does ~200 points damage.

* Has an extremely powerful Wind Shear. Also adds a heavy Gravity effect.

* As health decreases, Wind Shear damage increases. At high HP, Wind Shear did 700 damage. Around 20% it was inflicting 2000+ damage.Verification Needed
* Highly recommend Damage Dealers use Ninja sub to absorb Wind Shear. Ninja Sub also recommended for mages. Blink and Stoneskin will not save you if he uses Wind Shear close to the mages.
* Because Wind Shear can one-shot a NIN or PLD/NIN, a backup tank can be helpful.
* All melees should stand with their backs to the wall next to the ??? and face East to avoid knockback from Wind Shear. If knockback lands, Weight can be so severe you will not make it back to the monster before its next Wind Shear.

* Also uses Ill Wind. Seems to be more powerful on Darksday. Was doing close to 1500 on that day. On lightsday, and at lower health, it did around 500-700. Other attempts on Darksday have given similar results.
* Uses White Wind to cure itself, more often as its HP decreases. White Wind is AOE and will heal nearby Puks
* Absorbs Elemental Magic matching the day of the week. Drain on Darksday will heal both the caster and the target.

* However, Vulpangue will always absorb Wind Elemental Magic, regardless of the day of the week.
* Level 70 blood pacts will do normal damage being physical no matter the day, however 75 merit blood pacts will heal Vulpangue on the same elemental day

* Immune to Sleep and Gravity.
* Gradually builds resistance to Bind.
* Susceptible to Paralyze, Slow, and Blind.
* Suggested dual Evasion tanks to control TP.
* Accuracy increases as HP decreases - NIN tank reported no evades while mob was at approximately 10%.
* Attack speed increases as HP decreases.
* A 'safe' strategy is to have only 2 ninjas on the puk during the fight (if you have a THF have them hit it and run back) then have a few healers out of Wind Shear range and heal the ninjas.
Tyde
Tyde

Jobs Jobs : 75SMN,66DNC,60COR

Back to top Go down

Vulpangue - higher lvl help needed~ Empty Re: Vulpangue - higher lvl help needed~

Post by Toohotforu Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:43 am

I only have rdm but I'm more then willign to help if you can get some others. Just let me know when as long as its not the 3th and 4th weekend of this month I should be there.
Toohotforu
Toohotforu
Admin

Jobs Jobs : RDM/WHM or DNC/NIN

http://www.myspace.com/gentile21158

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum